Synthetic Sling Rigging Products
Synthetic slings are a combination of synthetic straps, hooks, rings or other attachments used primarily for overhead lifting applications. Standard sling configurations consist of synthetic straps that are affixed on one end to a master link or ring with some type of attachment, typically a hook, attached to the opposite end.
The most popular of these synthetic slings is the Webmaster 1600 Nylon and Polyester sling. This heavy duty sling is well known for its strength and service life.
Our Synthetic Sling Products Include:
- Nylon Slings – Webmaster 1600 & Webmaster 1200
- Dura-Web Nylon Slings – Dura-Web 200 & Dura-Web 1000
- Unilink-Web Sling Hardware – Combination triangle/choker fitting
- Web-Trap Sling Hardware – Web-Trap prevents side shift in webbing
- Wear Pads – Regular, EdgeGuard, Standard Sleeve, Quick Sleeve, Poly Pad
- Wire Mesh Slings – Resist abrasion and cutting
- Tuflex Roundsling – made from Polyester for lower stretch properties
- Ratchet Tie Downs – heavy duty cargo control products
Contact Us For Your Rigging Needs Today
Wire ropes, chain and nylon slings, fittings, pendants, chokers, safety harnesses, and tie-down straps.Contact Us Today
We have provided rigging services to the North Texas area since 1951. Our experience allows us to provide the dependable, quality service you rely on.