Chain Sling Rigging Products
Chain slings are a combination of chain, hooks, rings or other attachments used primarily for overhead lifting applications. These allow riggers to create a custom configuration to lift a load depending on the needs of the unique application.
Our chain sling products have a variety of industry applications. We sell general-purpose, low-carbon chains for industrial and agricultural applications including guard rails, logging and load securement. For more demanding applications, we offer chain sling components for overhead lifting that meet NACM, ASME, and OSHA standards for overhead lifting.
Chain Sling Types
- Sling Type CO – Single chain sling with master link at each end
- Sling Type SOS – Single chain sling with master link and sling hook
- Sling Type SOG – Single chain sling with master link and grab hook
- Sling Type SOF – Single chain sling with master link and foundry hook
- Sling Type SSS – Single chain sling with sling hook on each end
- Sling Type SGG – Single chain sling with grab hook on each end
- Sling Type SGS – Single chain sling with grab hook and sling hook
- Sling Type ASOS – Adjustable single chain sling with master link and sling hook
Contact Us For Your Rigging Needs Today
Wire ropes, chain and nylon slings, fittings, pendants, chokers, safety harnesses, and tie-down straps.Contact Us Today
We have provided rigging services to the North Texas area since 1951. Our experience allows us to provide the dependable, quality service you rely on.